| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alice Springs in August is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 16.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A feeble 11.7mm (0.5in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 11:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Alice Springs August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Alice Springs, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Alice Springs:
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 1107.1 kms (687.9 miles) NW
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 838.8 kms (521.2 miles) N
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 894.5 kms (555.8 miles) NW
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 134.1 kms (83.3 miles) W
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 582.3 kms (361.8 miles) WSW
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 831.1 kms (516.5 miles) SSW
- Forrest, Australia - 967.5 kms (601.2 miles) SW
- Ceduna, Australia - 927 kms (576 miles) S
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 1012.9 kms (629.4 miles) NE
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 464.1 kms (288.4 miles) N
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 462.8 kms (287.6 miles) N
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 764.5 kms (475.1 miles) ENE
- Mount Isa, Australia - 672.3 kms (417.8 miles) ENE
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 1111.3 kms (690.6 miles) ENE
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 1059.2 kms (658.2 miles) E
- Longreach, Australia - 1058.9 kms (658 miles) E
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) SSE
- Tibooburra, Australia - 1021.7 kms (634.9 miles) SE
- Woomera, Australia - 867.5 kms (539 miles) SSE